This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I’ve written several times about the uber cheap Delta business class fares to London (around $1,450 total roundtrip).
Now there is a sale fare to Amsterdam for even cheaper – from $1,369 total roundtrip from Boston, Orlando, Miami, Tampa and Jacksonville for dates until the end of August. There is tons of availability (even over July 4th per my example below) and you can route through most Delta hubs: Detroit, Atlanta and Memphis.
Get it now while it’s hot! And remember, Delta has a 24 hour risk-free guarantee, so as long as you buy on Delta.com you can cancel with no penalty up until 11:59pm the next day.
To search flexible dates, go to Delta.com -> Planning Tools -> Book a flight -> and then select the â€œMy dates are flexibleâ€ box and choose flexible weekends or the +/- 3 day search.
The fares rules state that this sale ends March 31, 2011, but it could be pulled at any time (or sell out). Also, this is discounted business class, so any changes after the 24 hour cancellation period will be $400 plus a re-fare. Enjoy!
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards