US credit card offers have been pretty lucrative the past couple of years. With several major issuers like American Express, Chase, Citi, Barclays, and tons of airlines and hotels wanting to get in on the action, competition has been fierce.
However, most of the amazing offers (featured on my Top Deals page) are only open to US residents.
While this Starwood offer isn’t earth shattering, it’s an easy 11,000 Starwood points for Canadians who may be on the market for a good points earning card. And the $120 annual fee is waived for the first year. Expires March 31, 2011.
- Earn 11,000 Bonus Starpoints®1 when you spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Cardmembership.- enough for up to 3 free nights.2
- Earn 1 Starpoint®* for every $1 in purchases charged to the Card3
- Enjoy a Free Weekend Night Award when you reach $40,000 in purchases each year4
- Experience Starwood Gold Preferred Guest status when you reach $30,000 in purchases each year5
- No annual fee on the Basic Card for the first year – a savings of $120*
Plus for an annual fee of $50 each, you can request a Supplementary Card for someone close to you. The annual interest rate is 19.99%*.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author.s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.
Previous post: $70 Off 3-day Hotel Stays on Lastminute.com