February 28, 2011
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Just a friendly reminder, Hyatt Diamond suite upgrade certificates expire today. However, Hyatt is flexible and will let you use them for a future booking. You might as well make a future refundable booking using the certificate and then cancel if it you don’t end up needing it!
Ink Plus® Business Credit Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Earn 5 points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2 points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases—with no limit to the amount you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- $95 Annual Fee
||Balance Transfer Fee