February 04, 2011
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I found this tool pretty interesting – it allows you to check on the status of any American Express card applications and also the status of other cards you’ve opened. It’s a good way to keep track of how closely you open Amex cards and verify which cards you’ve opened in the past (it can get confusing!).
The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Get 40,000 points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $200 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline.
- There are no foreign transaction fees with your Platinum Card.
- Enroll to enjoy the benefits of complimentary Hilton HHonors™ Gold Status.
- Get reservations with Platinum Card® Concierge to enjoy an exquisite dining experience with the #AmexPlatinum Dining Program. Learn more.
- No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month.
- Terms and limitations apply.
- See Rates & Fees
||Foreign Transaction Fee