This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Earning Starwood points for meals at most Starwood properties is one of the nice benefits of the SPG program. You can even earn points when you aren’t a guest of the hotel – you simply save the receipt and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them for the SPG points, which they usually do within a week. I do this all the time because there are a bunch of decent Starwood restaurants in NYC. For instance, the W Times Square Blue Fin has an amazing breakfast menu (though I’m still waiting for them to bring back their Lobster Benedict).
Through March 31, 2011 you can get discounted meals and bonus points for dining at select Starwood properties. Most of these dines are for Sunday-Thursday, but the deals are pretty good. While the NYC St. Regis offer doesn’t include bonus points, $59 for a prix fixe meal at Adour is great value. I may check it out since I have tons of weekend travel lined up.
Full list of deals:
– ATLANTA – Market at the W Atlanta Buckhead
– Description: Emphasizing comfort and creativity, the menu features Jean-Georges “greatest hitsâ€
– Offer: 50% off food (dinner any day of week) – Book & dine by Feb 21st
– ATLANTA – Spice Market at the W Atlanta Midtown
– Description: Feel as if you were transported to a Vietnamese street market or Thai food stall amid sweeping spaces.
– Offer: Earn triple Starpoints (dinner Sun-Thurs) – available through March 31st
– BOSTON – Turner Fisheries at The Westin Copley Place
– Description: Turner Fisheries Restaurant & Bar delights visitors and locals with its creative interpretations of local seafood favorites.
– Offer: Earn 500 Starpoints for lunch & 1000 Starpoints for dinner (Mon-Thurs) – available through March 31st
– CHICAGO – Shula’s at the Sheraton Chicago
– Description: Named after legendary NFL coach Don Shula, the restaurant has consistently been recognized as one of the top steak houses in America .
– Offer: Earn triple Starpoints for meal (dinner, any day) – available through March 31st
– NEW YORK – Adour at the St Regis New York
– Description: Adour juxtaposes traditional elegance with modern sophistication where guests share in Alain Ducasse’s passion for good food and fine wine.
– Offer: $59 prix fixe 3-course menu (dinner Sun-Thurs) – available through March 31st
– SAN FRANCISCO – Ame at the St Regis San Francisco
– Description: Ame’s menu showcases seasonal New American cuisine featuring fresh ingredients from local purveyors.
– Offer: Earn 1000 Starpoints per table for one member only (dinner any day) – Book by Feb 21st & dine by March 31st
– SAN FRANCISCO – Vitrine at the St Regis San Francisco
– Description: Inspired breakfast and lunch selections are served in Vitrine’s elegant, light-filled setting.
– Offer: Earn 1000 Starpoints per table for one member only (brunch/lunch any day) – Book by Feb 21st & dine by March 31st
– SCOTTSDALE – JG Steakhouse at the Phoenician
– Description: From innovative cuisine, to vibrant dÃ©cor and sweeping city views, J&G Steakhouse is a dining experience rich in style and taste.
– Offer: Earn triple Starpoints for the meal (lunch or dinner Sun-Wed) – available through March 31st
– SCOTTSDALE – Relish at the Phoenician
– Description: Build-your-own burgers, tasty appetizers and more await you at Relish Burger Bistro.
– Offer: 50% off food (lunch or dinner Sun-Thurs) – available through March 31st
– SCOTTSDALE – Deseo at The Westin Kierland
– Description: Deseo’s Latin-influenced menu features a distinctive and skillfully blended combination of flavors to create dishes that are bold and intriguing.
– Offer: Earn triple Starpoints for meal (dinner Wed-Sun) – book by Feb 21st & dine by March 31st
– SCOTTSDALE – Brittlebush Bar & Grill at The Westin Kierland
– Description: Brittlebush offers a diverse menu ranging from appetizer favorites to light salads to heartier fare like overstuffed sandwiches.
– Offer: Earn triple Starpoints for meal (lunch, any day)- book by Feb 21st & dine by March 31st
– VANCOUVER, BC – Hidden at The Westin Grand Vancouver
– Description: Comfort food is given a tasty, modern twist at Hidden Tasting Bar and Social Lounge.
– Offer: 50% off weekend brunch – available through March 31st
– Offer: $29 prix fixe 3-course menu (dinner Sun-Thurs) – available through March 31st
– WASHINGTON DC – Adour at the St Regis DC
– Description: Adour’s menu features elegant cuisine, rich textures and new flavors complemented by a diverse wine collection.
– Offer: $40 prix fixe 3-course menu (dinner Tues-Thurs) – book by Feb 21st & dine by March 31st
– WASHINGTON DC – JG Steakhouse at the W DC
– Description: Jean-Georges has transformed a historic dining room into the J&G Steakhouse, where classic cuts are given a modern makeover with Michelin-star moxie.
– Offer: Earn 1000 Starpoints for meal (lunch any day) – available through March 31st