February 06, 2011
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Mypoints is a shopping portal that allows members to earn Mypoints currency which can be redeemed for a number of different things, such as travel and merchandise. While I personally don’t use Mypoints (I prefer using airline affiliated shopping malls which are much more reliable about posting miles and points) and think the site is a little disorganized, they are offering a pretty nice sign-up bonus of 750 United miles for first time members.
Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Earn 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other eligible purchases.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight - that's a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
- Settle in sooner with Priority Boarding.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees
||Foreign Transaction Fee
||$0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95