This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Per this link, enjoy triple flown miles on select Delta flights to Florida:
“Get triple flown miles on your next getaway. Enjoy triple flown miles on all paid, nonstop flights when you fly January 6 through
February 15, 2011 between these select cities:
- Atlanta (ATL) and Fort Myers (RSW), Miami (MIA), Orlando (MCO) or Tampa (TPA)
- Cincinnati (CVG) and Miami (MIA) or Orlando (MCO)
- Detroit (DTW) and Fort Myers (RSW), Miami (MIA) or Tampa (TPA)
- Hartford (BDL)and Fort Lauderdale (FLL) or West Palm Beach (PBI)”
A couple important things:
1) These are not Medallion Qualifying Miles, so don’t start booking mileage runs like crazy, unless you need additional redeemable miles
2) It seems that everyone is eligible for this promo
3) Its a pretty short window, but if you have any travel to these cities, you might as well sign up for the promo. My understanding is that as long as you register and fly any of those routes, you’ll get 3x flown miles (plus any class of service and Medallion bonus).
4) Even if you start in a different city, like Flint to Detroit, then Detroit to Ft Myers, I suspect you will still get the bonus. Delta’s IT is not the most salient, and I’ve always gotten these types of promos even if my start/end cities were different.
As always, I recommend signing up for the promo, even if you don’t have confirmed plans to fly on one of these routes.
Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
|Intro APR||Regular APR||Annual Fee||Balance Transfer||Credit Rating|
|None||15.49%-19.49% Variable||$0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95||See Terms||Excellent Credit|