Per this link, enjoy triple flown miles on select Delta flights to Florida:
“Get triple flown miles on your next getaway. Enjoy triple flown miles on all paid, nonstop flights when you fly January 6 through
February 15, 2011 between these select cities:
- Atlanta (ATL) and Fort Myers (RSW), Miami (MIA), Orlando (MCO) or Tampa (TPA)
- Cincinnati (CVG) and Miami (MIA) or Orlando (MCO)
- Detroit (DTW) and Fort Myers (RSW), Miami (MIA) or Tampa (TPA)
- Hartford (BDL)and Fort Lauderdale (FLL) or West Palm Beach (PBI)”
A couple important things:
1) These are not Medallion Qualifying Miles, so don’t start booking mileage runs like crazy, unless you need additional redeemable miles
2) It seems that everyone is eligible for this promo
3) Its a pretty short window, but if you have any travel to these cities, you might as well sign up for the promo. My understanding is that as long as you register and fly any of those routes, you’ll get 3x flown miles (plus any class of service and Medallion bonus).
4) Even if you start in a different city, like Flint to Detroit, then Detroit to Ft Myers, I suspect you will still get the bonus. Delta’s IT is not the most salient, and I’ve always gotten these types of promos even if my start/end cities were different.
As always, I recommend signing up for the promo, even if you don’t have confirmed plans to fly on one of these routes.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author.s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.