January 27, 2011
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you are a Delta Skymiles member and have a February birthday, there’s a good chance you are eligible for this promotion. If not that one, try this one (though less lucrative).
“It’s time to start the celebration!
Our birthday gifts to you are waiting: You can get 2,500 bonus miles on your next round-trip flight and a $100 e-certificate toward a Delta Vacations® getaway.
First register, then book your round-trip ticket by February 28, 2011 and complete your travel by March 31, 2011 to receive your 2,500 birthday bonus miles.”
Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Special Offer Expires July 6, 2016: Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you make $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Additionally, earn a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Get 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Get 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other eligible purchases.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight - that's a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
- Settle in sooner with Priority Boarding.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees
||$0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95