This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I wrote about Starwood’s Q1 promo a couple weeks ago and sign-up is finally live. While Starwood is generally good about crediting stays retroactively for promotions, you might as well sign up now- even if you don’t have any Starwood stays on the horizon.
To recap the promo:
From January 3 through April 15, 2011, you’ll earn unlimited bonus Starpoints two ways:
- Earn double Starpoints every night of the week.
- Plus, earn an additional weekend bonus of 500 Starpoints every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday night â€” with no limits.Register by March 31, 2011.
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards