January 12, 2011
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Check out this piece I helped with about flying in premium cabins. It’s a three part series, so keep your eyes peeled 8)
If you are a reporter and would like to use me as an expert for an upcoming piece, email me at email@example.com.
Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Receive 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines. 2X points at US restaurants, US gas stations, and US supermarkets. 1X points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- No matter where you're traveling, when you use your Premier Rewards Gold Card there are no foreign transaction fees from American Express.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $100 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline.
- With The Hotel Collection, you can get up to a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade at check-in if it's available, when you book a stay of at least two consecutive nights.
- There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $195.
- Terms and limitations apply. See Rates & Fees
||Introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $195