UPDATE: This card is no longer available since the merger of Continental and United.
This is the best Continental deal I’ve seen in along time and one of the most lucrative deals out there. And if you wait until February 1, 2011 to open up the card, it will count as 20 “points” in the Mileathon promotion. 20 points = 2,500 Onepass miles and the top prize is 100,000 miles for 175 Mileathon points.
Key benefits of the card:
1) 50,000 Continental miles after your first purchase
2) No fee for the first year ($85 thereafter)
3) 10,000 bonus miles when you spend $25,000 a year
4) 2 free bags when you buy your Continental ticket with the card
5) 2 free lounge passes each year you renew
And remember, Continental and United frequent flyer accounts will be merged sometime in the next year or so, so build up both accounts while you have the chance!
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author.s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.
Previous post: Earn Starwood Points for Broadway Shows