This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Southwest is celebrating their 1 millionth Facebook fan, but running a triple credit promo for flights booked today. Register here.
If you don’t have a Rapid Rewards account, sign up here for 3 bonus points.
“To take advantage of this promotion, simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Register for this promotion TODAY, December 1, 2010.
Step 2: Book a flight for yourself TODAY, December 1, 2010.
Step 3: Complete your travel between December 1, 2010 and December 31, 2010.
Register and book your travel TODAY and get to a free* flight after just three roundtrips!”
|Terms and Conditions: Two additional credits per one-way will be issued, except Business Select. Business Select Customers will receive 3.25 credits for flights less than 750 miles and 4.0 credits for flights 750 miles or longer. Member must be a Southwest Airlines Fan on Facebook. Member must register for this promotion on December 1, 2010 by 11:59 p.m. CST, and registration must be completed prior to commencement of travel. Valid on new reservations only. Reservation must be booked on December 1, 2010 by 11:59 p.m. CST. Qualifying travel must be completed between December 1, 2010 and December 31, 2010. Rapid Rewards account number must be entered at the time of booking. Travel on an Award or Companion Pass does not qualify for promotion. Bonus flight credits do not count toward A-List qualification. Rapid Rewards credit will post to your account within four days of completing travel. Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualification for this promotion. All Rapid Rewards rules and regulations apply. BN035|
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards