This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A Flyertalker posted what they heard the promo will be from a reportedly credible source. I can’t vouch for the information, but it seems reasonable, especially since Delta and Hilton’s relationship has been hot and heavy lately, like with this MQM promo.
Rumored Q1 Hilton promo:
HHonors members will have the opportunity to gain a bonus up to 4X the Points for all stays during the first quarter of 2011:
- Double HHonors points for stays of 2nights
- Triple HHonors points for stays of 3 nights
- Quadruple HHonors points for stays of 4 or more nightsandHHonors members will have the opportunity to earn up to 2,000 bonus miles with Delta SkyMiles (full service/focused service):
- Stay 1 night & get 1,000/200 bonus miles
- Stay 2 nights & get 1,500/300 bonus miles
- Stay 3 or more nights & get 2,000/600 miles
Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Visa Signature® Card
|Intro APR||Regular APR||Annual Fee||Foreign Transaction Fee||Credit Rating|
|N/A||15.49% - 19.49%* (Variable)||None||3.00%||Excellent Credit|