This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
While Starwood and Marriott have both announced their Q1 promos, Hilton and Hyatt are still yet to announce what they have to offer.
A Flyertalker posted what they heard the promo will be from a reportedly credible source. I can’t vouch for the information, but it seems reasonable, especially since Delta and Hilton’s relationship has been hot and heavy lately, like with this MQM promo.
Rumored Q1 Hilton promo:
HHonors members will have the opportunity to gain a bonus up to 4X the Points for all stays during the first quarter of 2011:
- Double HHonors points for stays of 2nights
- Triple HHonors points for stays of 3 nights
- Quadruple HHonors points for stays of 4 or more nightsandHHonors members will have the opportunity to earn up to 2,000 bonus miles with Delta SkyMiles (full service/focused service):
- Stay 1 night & get 1,000/200 bonus miles
- Stay 2 nights & get 1,500/300 bonus miles
- Stay 3 or more nights & get 2,000/600 miles
This card is one of several solid options for Hilton guests, and it offers some outstanding benefits like no annual fee, complimentary HHonors Silver status and getting the fifth night free on award redemptions. This card also lets you upgrade to HHonors Gold status when you $20,000 on the card in a calendar year or complete four eligible stays within the first 90 days of account opening.