UPDATE: Continental Airlines is now part of United and the Delta and American Airlines deals are no longer available.
While not as lucrative as some of the 45,000 (Delta) -100,000 (AA) point deals currently being offered, 30,000 isn’t bad, especially since the fee is waived for the first year. Combine this offer with your personal and business Chase Debit cards (25,000 for each) and you have enough for an award ticket to Australia (80,000) for a whopping $80.
Details (Application link)
- Pay no annual fee the first year. That’s a savings of $85+.
- Earn 25,000 bonus miles after your first purchase.
- Earn an additional 5,000 bonus miles when you add an authorized user to your account within two months of opening your account and after you make your first purchase.*
- Earn a $50 statement credit after your first purchase. *
- Earn 10,000 bonus miles annually when you spend $25,000 on your card.*
- Earn two miles for every $1 spent when you purchase tickets from Continental Airlines using the card.*
- Earn one mile for every $1 in purchases charged on the card.*
- Earn Twice the Miles on all ShopOnePassTM purchases made with the card.*
- Redeem Miles for Car and Hotel Rewards exclusively as a cardmember. Miles can now be redeemed for more than just flights.*
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author.s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.
Next post: 100,000 AA Mile Sign-Up Bonus With Citi Visa