Through the Aadvantage EShopping Mall, you can now earn a 2,000 point bonus for a New York Times 8 12 week subscription. There are 4 options, and for my Brooklyn zip cope, the cheapest is $3.10 a week, or $24.80 $37.20 for the 2,000 miles. Not bad, considering its less than half of what AA sells miles for, plus you get the NY Times. Update: it originally indicated you could get an 8 week subscription if you did a direct bill, but it appears this isn’t an option if you want to buy through the EShopping mall and get the 2,000 miles. If anyone is able to call and get the 8 week price, let me know and I’ll update the post.
Things to note:
1) When you go to the Eshopping site, search for The New York Times. Searching for NY Times or New York Times will not pull it up
2) You must pay by credit card to get the 2,000 miles
3) They will automatically continue your subscription unless you cancel
4) Only open for people who haven’t had a NY Times subscription in the past 90 days
5) The AA Eshopping site will take you directly to the NY Times website. Make sure you are logged into the Eshopping site with your AA account. If not, you won’t get the miles
Daily Delivery (7 Days) for just $5.85 per week Details
The Weekender (Friday-Sunday) for just $3.80 per week Details
Weekday (Monday-Friday) for just $3.10 per week Details
Saturday-Sunday for just $3.15 per week Details
This introductory offer is valid only in areas served by The New York Times Delivery Service and to readers who have not had an active home delivery account within the past 90 days. Prices may vary in some regions. Some addresses in a zip code may not be serviceable. At the end of the introductory period, service will continue at our regular rate unless you cancel your subscription. You will be billed or your credit card will automatically be charged for each 4-week billing period in advance. State and local taxes will be added where applicable outside the New York metropolitan area. Prices are subject to change.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author.s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.