December 22, 2010
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Until December 31, so register if you have a flight coming up before then (link).
|Available on qualifying flights. Mobile check-in is currently available for any United- or United Express-operated flight within the U.S., Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands. Mobile boarding documents are currently available for customers on flights departing select airports on United-and United Express-operated itineraries within the United States, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Visit united.com/mobileservices for more information.
- Offer valid for members using mobile check-in and flying between November 9, 2010 and December 31, 2010.
- Offer may be earned a maximum of one time per member.
- Registration is required at www.united.com/offer/mpda30.
The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Get 40,000 points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $200 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline.
- There are no foreign transaction fees with your Platinum Card.
- Enroll to enjoy the benefits of complimentary Hilton HHonors™ Gold Status.
- Get reservations with Platinum Card® Concierge to enjoy an exquisite dining experience with the #AmexPlatinum Dining Program. Learn more.
- No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month.
- Terms and limitations apply.
- See Rates & Fees