Priority Club is running a pretty ridiculous promo where they are giving away their top tier Platinum status- all for just signing up for the program.
Using this link, if you create an account (if you already have one, just use a new email address), you’ll get instant Platinum status and you just need to stay 5 times in order to retain it until 2012.
While Priority Club Platinum isn’t as generous as Hyatt Diamond or Starwood Platinum, it still has decent benefits (listed below) and it normally takes 50 nights or 60,000 earned points to achieve.
- Extended check-out (may not be available in all regions)
- Weekday newspaper (may not be available in all regions)
- Transfer points between member accounts
- Priority Check-inâ„¢ ensuring your room and key are ready upon your arrival
- Exclusive toll-free Platinum Elite customer service number (may not be available in all regions)
- Complimentary room upgrades (subject to availability)
- Guaranteed room availability (72 hours in advance)**
- 50% bonus in base points
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author.s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.