This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Priority Club is running a pretty ridiculous promo where they are giving away their top tier Platinum status- all for just signing up for the program.
Using this link, if you create an account (if you already have one, just use a new email address), you’ll get instant Platinum status and you just need to stay 5 times in order to retain it until 2012.
While Priority Club Platinum isn’t as generous as Hyatt Diamond or Starwood Platinum, it still has decent benefits (listed below) and it normally takes 50 nights or 60,000 earned points to achieve.
– Extended check-out (may not be available in all regions)
– Weekday newspaper (may not be available in all regions)
– Transfer points between member accounts
– Priority Check-inâ„¢ ensuring your room and key are ready upon your arrival
– Exclusive toll-free Platinum Elite customer service number (may not be available in all regions)
– Complimentary room upgrades (subject to availability)
– Guaranteed room availability (72 hours in advance)**
– 50% bonus in base points