This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It leaked today that Delta plans to add a Premium Economy (extra legroom and possibly amenities) to their international fleet. This is potentially good news, considering Delta currently only offers two cabins: coach and BusinessElite. Of all the major carriers, Delta makes it the most expensive to upgrade to BusinessElite, so this may be a healthy medium. I’m curious to know:
1) Will elites have access to this premium cabin- if so, at what price?
2) Will the seats be different than regular coach seats (like Air France) or will they be the same, but with more legroom (United Economy Plus)
3) How much will they cost to buy?
4) What amenities come with an economy plus ticket? Amenity kit? Business class type meals? Free booze?
5) How much will award tickets cost?
I’m sure I have more questions, but those are the most pressing. Know any of those answers? Post below!
If you are a Delta flyer who is looking to bank some extra miles this card is a great addition for your wallet. While you'll earn 2 miles per dollar on Delta purchases and 1 mile per dollar on everything else, you'll also have access to other perks like priority boarding, a first bag checked free and 20% off in-flight purchases.
- Earn 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other eligible purchases.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight - that's a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
- Settle in sooner with Priority Boarding.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees