It’s not 100,000 miles, but 50,000 these days ain’t too shabby. And if you can use it to redeem for first class, like I did this summer, you may even get a chance to fly with an A List celeb or try out their new, fabulous First Class product. British Airways also allows one-way awards as well as cash and points redemptions, so miles can be stretched pretty far.
1) $75 annual fee, not waived for the first year
2) NO FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEES. This is huge for international travelers- some cards charge up to 3% for these bogus fees
3) 25,000 points on your first purchase
4) 25,000 points for spending $2,500 in the first three months
5) 2 for 1 miles redemption voucher when you spend $30,000 in a year (very useful)
6) 2.5 miles per dollar spent at BA.com
7) 1.25 miles per dollar spent everywhere else
8 ) Discount coupons and other offers
9) From the T&C: This one-time bonus offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts. Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer.
Overall, a pretty solid offer for one of my favorite carriers. And of course, you can always redeem your BA miles on any Oneworld carrier snd if you ever have any trouble redeeming, you can always enlist my professional services.
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Next post: American Airlines 10% Off Coupon