This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It’s not 100,000 miles, but 50,000 these days ain’t too shabby. And if you can use it to redeem for first class, like I did this summer, you may even get a chance to fly with an A List celeb or try out their new, fabulous First Class product. British Airways also allows one-way awards as well as cash and points redemptions, so miles can be stretched pretty far.
1) $75 annual fee, not waived for the first year
2) NO FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEES. This is huge for international travelers- some cards charge up to 3% for these bogus fees
3) 25,000 points on your first purchase
4) 25,000 points for spending $2,500 in the first three months
5) 2 for 1 miles redemption voucher when you spend $30,000 in a year (very useful)
6) 2.5 miles per dollar spent at BA.com
7) 1.25 miles per dollar spent everywhere else
8 ) Discount coupons and other offers
9) From the T&C: This one-time bonus offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts. Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer.
Overall, a pretty solid offer for one of my favorite carriers. And of course, you can always redeem your BA miles on any Oneworld carrier snd if you ever have any trouble redeeming, you can always enlist my professional services.