This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
From now until Dec 15,2010, get a Mastercard giftcard when you book your next American flight at AA.com. Flights must take place by March 31, 2011. Registration required: link.
“As an AAirmailSM subscriber, we have a special offer for you. Now through December 15, 2010, when you register and purchase your travel on AA.com with your MasterCard® card, you can get a MasterCard gift card for up to $50*. The more you purchase, the more you get.
- Purchase a flight, receive a $10 MasterCard gift card
- Purchase a flight and one other travel need, receive a $25 MasterCard gift card
- Purchase a flight and two other travel needs, receive a $50 MasterCard gift card”
By other travel needs, they mean a car rental, hotel or excursion. Not a bad promo if you were going to book a trip on AA.com anyway!
- For a limited time, earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening*
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to four companions traveling with you on the same reservation*
- Enjoy Group 1 Boarding on American Airlines flights*
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases.1
- Receive 25% savings on in-flight food and beverage purchases when you use your card on American Airlines flights*
- Double AAdvantage® miles on eligible American Airlines purchases*
- Earn 10% of your redeemed AAdvantage® miles back — up to 10,000 AAdvantage® miles each calendar year*