So I’ve been pretty remiss with posting car rental deals (as a loyal reader recently pointed out), so here goes. Get 1,000 AA miles with 1-2 day Avis Rentals. 3,000 AA miles for 3+ day rentals of any car type.
Dates: September 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010Use coupon number MUAA022 and your AAdvantage number to earn your miles. Miles post about 10 days after you return the vehicle.
Terms and Conditions
- 1000 and 3000 bonus miles are valid until December 31, 2010 on a qualifying rental at participating Avis airport locations in the United States and Canada.
- Offer of 1000 bonus miles is valid on daily and weekend rentals with a 1-2 day length of rental. Mention coupon MUAA022 to get this offer.
- Offer of 3000 bonus miles is valid on daily, weekly and weekend rentals with a 3 day minimum length of rental. Mention coupon MUAA022 to get this offer.
- Offer valid at participating Avis airport locations in the U.S. and Canada.
- Offer valid on all car groups.
- An advance reservation is required.
- Offer may not be used with any other coupon, promotion or offer except your AWD discount.
- The savings of up to 35% applies to the time and mileage charges only. Use AWD K817165 to receive this discount.
- Taxes, concession recovery fees, vehicle license recovery fee, customer facility charges ($10/contract in CA) and fuel charges are extra.
- Optional items such as LDW ($35.99/day or less) and other surcharges may apply and are extra.
- Offer is subject to vehicle availability at the time of rental and may not be available on some rates at some times, including some online rates at Avis.com
- Car rental return restrictions may apply.
- Offer subject to change without notice.
- Renter must meet Avis age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum rental age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old.
Rental must begin by December 31, 2010.
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.