This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
While Delta SkyMiles are not the most valuable of points, they aren’t so bad either (see how I used 120,000 for business class tickets to Paris/Seychelles). SunTrust, the bank that issues Delta debit cards,is offering 15,000 SkyMiles for opening a Delta debit card, which costs $55 and can be applied to their free checking accounts. You must fund the account with $100 minimum and make a non-pin purchase in order to get the miles.
Link. Open up a free checking account and then sign up for the $55 annual fee Delta Debit Card. Or call 1-877-SUNTRUST
If you are a Delta flyer who is looking to bank some extra miles this card is a great addition for your wallet. While you'll earn 2 miles per dollar on Delta purchases and 1 mile per dollar on everything else, you'll also have access to other perks like priority boarding, a first bag checked free and 20% off in-flight purchases.
- Earn 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other eligible purchases.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight - that's a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
- Settle in sooner with Priority Boarding.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees