October 22, 2010
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card, Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card
There was a recent 30,000 point sign-up bonus for the Starwood American Express, which was pretty amazing, but is long gone.
They have a new incentive- 10,000 points for sign-up and 15,000 points if you spend 15,000 in the first 6 months. Application link.
Valid thru Nov. 30. A pretty good deal if you can hit the spend threshold!
Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn 2 Starpoints® for each dollar of eligible purchases spent on the Card at participating SPG® & Marriott Rewards® hotels. Earn 1 Starpoint for all other purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on International purchases.
- Receive free in-room, premium internet access. Booking requirements apply.
- Redeem Starpoints® at over 1,300 participating hotels and resorts in over 100 countries and for flights on more than 150 airlines with SPG flights, all with no blackout dates.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees
||Foreign Transaction Fee
||$0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.