This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
From Sept 1- Dec 31, Hilton guests who want to earn Delta elite status, have a pretty good deal. You can choose 2 options:
1) Delta Mileage (Variable Miles Members): Earn 1 bonus mile + 1 Medallion Qualification Mile (MQM) for every U. S. dollar spent on a qualifying stay, up to a maximum of 10,000 MQMs.
2) Bonus Delta Mileage (Fixed Miles Members): Earn 500 bonus miles + 500 MQMs per stay. (maximum of 10,000 MQMs.)
For me, this is attractive- because I don’t have as much flying this fall, but a lot of hotel stays. I can’t bear the thought of dropping a Medallion level, so I may bank some of my hotels to Hilton to pad my Delta account.
To get the MQMs, make sure you have Delta selected as your Double Dip airline partner.
This card is one of several solid options for Hilton guests, and it offers some outstanding benefits like no annual fee, complimentary HHonors Silver status and getting the fifth night free on award redemptions. This card also lets you upgrade to HHonors Gold status when you $20,000 on the card in a calendar year or complete four eligible stays within the first 90 days of account opening.
- Earn 75,000 Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points after making $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening*
- Earn 6 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent at any participating hotel within the Hilton Portfolio.*
- Earn 3 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent on purchases at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations.*
- Earn 2 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent on all other purchases.*
- Enjoy the benefits of HHonors Silver status as long as you are a cardmember*
- No annual fee.*