This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
American just rolled out a promo encouraging people to bank their hotel stays to AA.
Link, register for MULT0 and MULT1 promos.
“Between September 1, 2010, and November 15, 2010, you can earn 3,000 bonus miles after 3 stays at any hotel participating in the AAdvantage program. Plus, earn an additional 1,000 bonus miles for every subsequent hotel stay, up to 10,000 bonus miles.”
This promotion is also stackable with other current promotions, like the 3,000 AA miles per stay with Hyatt that I wrote about recently (that one only lasts until October 15).
AA miles are fantastic- they have pretty good availability, off-peak (40k coach to Europe) and one-way awards- even on partners. The only real negative aspect of AAdvantage is that you can’t use them on US-UK British Airways flights, which is a bummer.
- For a limited time, earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening*
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to four companions traveling with you on the same reservation*
- Enjoy Group 1 Boarding on American Airlines flights*
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases.1
- Receive 25% savings on in-flight food and beverage purchases when you use your card on American Airlines flights*
- Double AAdvantage® miles on eligible American Airlines purchases*
- Earn 10% of your redeemed AAdvantage® miles back — up to 10,000 AAdvantage® miles each calendar year*