This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I’ve never stayed at an Element, but I’ve been impressed with the Alofts (W-lites) that I’ve stayed in. I doubt I’ll have three stays by the end of September, but thought I’d pass along the promotion for all of the road warriors.
Earn unlimited Free Night Awards with every three stays now through September 30, 2010. It’s an excellent time to enjoy the two newest brands in the Starwood Preferred Guest® Program â€” now through September 30, 2010, you can earn one Free Night Award for every three stays at AloftSM and ElementSM hotels.
- There’s no limit to the number of Free Night Awards you can earn, and you can combine them to enjoy a longer stay.
- Redeem your Free Night Awards any night of the week through December 19, 2010.
- Redeem at all Aloft and Element hotels globally.
Register now through September 30, 2010, and start earning and redeeming your Free Night Awards.
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards