This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A couple weeks ago, I reported that the next Starwood Promo was leaked. Today it was confirmed by Starwood to be the same promotion (click here for official details). Overall, its an okay promotion, but nothing specactular like Hyatt’s Faster Free Nights or Starwoods You Choose promotion of 2008. Note- about 15% of Starwood properties (including a bunch of NYC ones) are opting out of this promotion, so make sure your properties are on the list before committing to stays.
Earn triple Starpoints on all your nights when you stay 10 nights or more. Earn double Starpoints when you stay up to 9 nights.
Make Every Night Count. Earn unlimited bonus Starpoints® from Starwood Preferred Guest® when you stay between September 8 and December 15, 2010, at more than 850 participating hotels and resorts.
- Stay up to 9 nights and earn double Starpoints
- Stay 10 nights or more and earn triple Starpoints on all your nights
Nights are accumulated across all your stays from September 8 through December 15, 2010.
Book your stays now at SPG.com. And don’t forget to register between September 8 and October 31, 2010, to ensure Every Night Counts.
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards