This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue is running another “All You Can Jet” pass for travel from Sept 7-Oct 6. There are two types
AYCJ-7: $699* for 30 days of unlimited travel Sold out
AYCJ-5: $499* for 30 days of unlimited travel (excludes Fridays and Sundays)
If interested, sign up for their TrueBlue frequent flyer program and then purchase the pass here.
1) No blackout/capacity controls- if a seat is available for sale, its available for use with the pass.
1) High fees/taxes per flight. Trips to the Caribbean will still cost you over $100, in addition to the pass price.
2) The majority of the time the pass is valid is during the work week. This may not be useful for most 9-5ers.
Paul Brady at Conde Nast Traveler did a great overview on the economics of the pass. Read here before purchasing.
- Pass travel valid on JetBlue-operated flights in the JetBlue route network only
- Domestic taxes and fees included
- International and Puerto Rico taxes and fees not included
- On sale now, while supplies last
- Travel dates: Tuesday, September 7, 2010 through Wednesday, October 6, 2010
- Each flight must be booked and ticketed no later than 11:59 p.m. EDT or 11:59 p.m. local time, whichever is earlier, three (3) days prior to the flight’s scheduled departure
- Last seat availability
- Nonrefundable/nontransferable/no name changes permitted
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards