This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Earn twice the miles when you combine a SkyTeam partner with an Alaska itinerary.
Earn double bonus miles each time you fly a Delta flight or a flight on SkyTeam® members Air France, KLM or Alitalia, and an Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air flight on the same ticket between September 15 and November 15, 2010.
With the Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air extensive route network throughout the western U.S. and Canada, connecting to or from a Delta flight or with SkyTeam members Air France, KLM or Alitalia, is a breeze.
For example, if you’re traveling from the West Coast: you can fly Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air to any Delta, Air France, KLM or Alitalia international gateway at Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland or Vancouver, and connect to Asia or anywhere in the world.
While this premium card has one of the highest annual fees on the market, it has several valuable perks that could make it worthwhile, depending on your travel patterns. These include a $200 annual airline rebate, lounge access, free Hilton Gold status and free Starwood Preferred Guest Gold status.
- Earn 40,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- 5X points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 a year for baggage fees and more at one airline. Terms Apply.
- As a Platinum Card Member, you can enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations worldwide. Terms Apply.
- Enroll to enjoy the benefits of complimentary Hilton HHonors™ Gold Status with your Platinum Card.®
- No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees