This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
American has been running the “Century in the Making” promotion for several months now. The next Superbowl is being held in Arlington, TX, so this is a PR campaign celebrating Texas’ football history, since American is based in Dallas. If you vote for 5 moments in history, you receive an email with a 10% off code for future travel on AA.
There are a bunch of prizes including a grand prize trip to the Super Bowl (and 100,000 AA Miles). Once you enter, they will send you an email with your discount coupon (see below). They are good for any travel from the US up to 4 people.
Congratulations! And thank you for participating in the Century in the Making promotion, presented by American Airlines. American Airlines is pleased to offer a 10% discount off your next trip! This offer is valid for travel from the 48 contiguous United States to any destination worldwide, for up to four (4) people traveling together. This discount may be used for ticket purchases made between July 26, 2010, and October 26, 2010, for travel between July 26, 2010, and October 26, 2010.
Go to AA.com and enter your itinerary.
Type your Promotion Code in the “Promotion Code” box and click on the “Go” button.
For other questions about AA.com Promotion Codes, go to www.aa.com/promotioncode.
With some great bonus categories and an annual fee that’s waived for the first year, the American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card has a lot going for it. If you don’t have PRG, now’s as good a time as any to add it to your wallet, as Amex added some great new benefits several months back.
- Receive 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines. 2X points at US restaurants, US gas stations, and US supermarkets. 1X points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- No matter where you're traveling, when you use your Premier Rewards Gold Card there are no foreign transaction fees from American Express.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $100 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline.
- Get a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon arrival, if available with The Hotel Collection at americanexpress.com/hc. Terms apply.
- There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $195.
- Terms and limitations apply. See Rates & Fees