1) Don’t currently have elite status with USair (and haven’t participated in any of their recent elite status promotions)
2) Plan to purchase a ticket on usair.com and fly on US by Sept 15
You can get free Silver status for 90 days. Fly 7,500 miles in that 90 day period, and keep your status until February 2011. Not a bad deal if you just started a job that requires travel and you plan on flying US!
Silver Elite status isn’t the world, but it will get you some nice benefits, including:
1) Space available upgrades to first class (US/Canada/Caribbean)
2) 25% bonus redeemable miles on all flights
3) Waived baggage fees
4) Enhanced customer service
5) Free selection of preferred seats at booking (including exit rows)
Register by August 15, 2010
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.