June 23, 2010
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Delta is currently running a bonus mileage (redeemable AND elite qualifying) for flights originating in Pittsburgh, Nashville, St. Louis and Raleigh-Durham. This is one of those too good to be true Delta promos that allow you to rack up the miles (and elite status). I recommend any Delta flyers to sign up for all of the promos- because there’s no reason NOT too (and perhaps hope for an IT glitch in your favor!). Details:
- 5,000 bonus miles plus double MQMs when you fly to Delta hub citiesâ€”Atlanta, Cincinnati, Detroit, Memphis, Minneapolis, New York/JFK and Salt Lake City
- 10,000 bonus miles plus double MQMs for flights to all other cities in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the Caribbeanâ€”over 350 to choose from
- 25,000 bonus miles plus double MQMs for international travel in Economy Class to over 70 countries
- 50,000 bonus miles plus double MQMs for international travel in BusinessElite®
Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Receive 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines. 2X points at US restaurants, US gas stations, and US supermarkets. 1X points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- No matter where you're traveling, when you use your Premier Rewards Gold Card there are no foreign transaction fees from American Express.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $100 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline.
- There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $195.
- Terms and limitations apply. See Rates & Fees
||Introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $195